Tuesday, August 6, 2013

James Maslow Interview with Yahoo TV

James Maslow (James Diamond of "Big Time Rush") is in Houston for a special guest appearance at the Children's Festival to benefit the Child Advocates organization. I had a chance to talk to him before his appearance, and here is what he had to say about "Big Time Rush" and his character. 
I have some questions for you from your fans. One fan wants to know if you are anything like your "Big Time Rush" character.
James Maslow: In real life I am very different than James Diamond. We share a sense of drive and tenacity though with different motivations. My character's motivations are generally superficial while mine focus on the long-term goal, which for me is a long career doing what I love.
What was your favorite episode of "BTR" to make and why?
James Maslow: "Big Time Beach Party" was my favorite episode to film because I got to stay in Malibu for almost two weeks! Surfing in the mornings and chilling with Russel Brand made it a pretty awesome experience.

What products do you use on your hair, and do you really have a lucky comb?
James Maslow: I rarely use product in my hair, and when I do I have no idea which ones, nor does it matter all that much to me. And I can't remember the last time I even used a comb, much less carried one around. Not that it would be a bad thing because clearly the Fonz was awesome!
You were touring with British boy band One Direction. What do you think about them?
James Maslow: The tour was a lot of fun and having 1D open for us just made it better. They're incredibly nice and gracious, not to mention a little wild and fun when we weren't working.
What do you do for fun?
James Maslow: Besides writing music and surfing, I like to simply chill with my friends. Watching movies and going out to eat are often my prime choices for a day off.
Do you have plans to attend college? If so what do you want to study?
James Maslow: I would like to attend college in the future when I have time. I have always been interested in architecture, so perhaps I would pursue a degree in that or business.
What sort of sneak peek at "BTR" can you give us? After the TV movie, is there any chance "BTR" will head for the big screen?
Well, we go back to filming Season 4 in a matter of days, and the first episode is going to be a little unusual for us. I can't tell you how, but it's a very cool idea. As for the big screen, who knows? Maybe "Big Time Movie 2"?
If you happen to be in the Houston area, James Maslow, star of Nickelodeon's hit show, "Big Time Rush," and the popular boy band by the same name, will appear Sunday April 1 at the Houston Children's Festival in downtown Houston. The largest children's festival in the United States runs Saturday and Sunday, March 31 and April 1, 2012, from 10:30am - 6:30pm and benefits Child Advocates. For details about James Maslow's appearance schedule and general festival information, please visit www.houstonchildrensfestival.com.
"Big Time Rush" can be seen on Nick and TeenNick.

Source: tv.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment