Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kendall Schmidt Sang Background Vocal for Kenneth Schmidt's 'Micro Macro'


Has everyone heard the newly released clip of Kenneth Schmidt‘s new tune, “Micro Macro”?
If not, head on over to Seventeen.com NOW!
The 25-year-old older brother of Kevin and Kendall is getting ready to drop the full track on August 21st.
“Writing ‘Micro Macro’ helped me gain some perspective and resolution about the whole situation and I hope it will help others do the same. Sometimes, we’re all we’re missing is a little perspective,” he told Seventeen.
But who else is that singing with him? JJJ knows…click inside to find out!

IT’S KENDALL

Kenneth started playing the guitar when he was 16, which made it easier for me to learn when I decided I wanted to play. His songs mean a lot to him so I was more than happy to record background vocals for him. It was a great learning experience for us both,” Kendall told us exclusively.
Kenneth added, “My brother and I have always loved listening to music, but for as long as I can remember, Kendall would sing wherever and whenever he could. He’s got an amazing voice (no bias at all ;P), one I could never compete with so I was quite glad when he agreed to be featured on ‘Micro Macro’.”


Source: justjaredjr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment